We have a selection of satin ready-made bridal and diner jacket buttons available for collection or postal.
We have ready-made covered buttons in the following finishes:
Wedding Dress Buttons
- size 10L dome dutchess satin ivory, white & black
- size 16L dome dutchess satin ivory, white & black
- size 10L highball dutchess satin ivory & white
- size 16L highball dutchess satin ivory & white
Dinner Jacket Buttons
- SB Front (single breasted) size 30L black satin & gross-grain
- DB Front (double breasted) size 36L black satin & gross-grain
- Cuff size 22L black satin & gross-grain
- Cuff size 24L black satin & gross-grain
DMButtons ready-made covered buttons are from a standard fabric stock – batches may vary slightly in colour and finish. Buttons within the same order will be from the same batch where possible, future orders may be different. We do not offer refunds. We cannot offer fabric matching for this service. If you want to match fabrics, colours and finishes you will need to provide your own fabric using our bespoke covered buttons service.
The postal order process is:
- download the ‘Ready-made covered buttons order form‘
- email the completed form to email@example.com
- we confirm your order and send an invoice
- Invoice payable via bank transfer or phone card payment available for larger orders (minimum card payment = £25)
- Once payment has cleared, the order will be posted the next working day.
- To collect in person you will be notified of a collection time, payment on collection (minimum card payment = £25)
Ready-made covered button orders can also be placed and collected in person from the workroom. It is advisable to come to collect directly to see the finishes we offer.
Workroom opening hours: Tue – Fri 8am – 3pm
To complete your order we will need to know the following details on the order form:
- fabric finish
- contact details
- postal address if applicable
Ready-made Wedding dress covered buttons are £0.50 per button sold in sets of 10 buttons. Ready-made Diner Jacket buttons are £0.50 per button and can be a mixed size split for front and cuff.
Postal charges are an additional cost, based on the number of buttons purchased. See the guide prices below.
Postal orders are sent using Royal Mail. Postal charges for covered buttons:
- standard postage – untracked/small quantity (usually up to 50units) = from £2.50
- recorded postage – tracking/ small-medium quantity (orders valued up to £15) = from £4.00
- Special delivery – tracked faster delivery / larger quantities, (orders valued over £15) = from £12.50
- Larger orders may be subject to additional costs based on weight and size. POA
Costs are subject to change in line with the Postal Pricing.
Buttons are sold as seen and we do not offer refunds.
If you are concerned about matching fabrics come into our workrooms directly to see the finishes.
We do not accept self-address enveloped for postage.